Sunday, January 7, 2007

Nerf wars, Vacation, Girls and.. stuff

((typed by mom, orange is mom clarifying his insanity))

I escaped from the girls because I had to hide behind... ummm.. the gate next door. But one girl.. um.. caught me, but I still got away. She said it's like football, but I still got away. There was this girl named "L", she was fast.. but I still won. Annndddd... it was "A's" girls, she had a sleep over. (regarding a slumber party he checked out for the sister of his friend, and the girls were teasing him. I think they chased him outside or something.

Oh, and lastnight, we kept ringing the doorbell. Mmmm. We had Nerf guns. That's all. (We were at my sister's house yesterday and he played with another little boy there. They ran around the house shooting each other, then would ring the doorbell and shoot anyone that answered. We're not too bright :)

About Army, uh.. I have 5 troops. I sent one, the bad guys are Big A, H and this other one kid I don't know. They have paintballs. We have a secret passageway that we take. My friends are named G, W, A, E and kind of A but sometimes she doesn't help. We send the troops to see what they're doing and see how much troops we're gonna need for this job. That's how good we are. That's all. (The older kids that play paintball in the woods, and they like to go and spy on them. Until I demand that they come inside before the older kids find it amusing to shoot the younger ones. Sheesh.)

My Nerf guns are amazing. I have 2 machine guns, 2.. um... little guns that shoot 1.. and I got 2... 2... hmmmm... kind of the same but you pull back and then you fire and it shoots 10 of them out. And my troops, I send em' out to shoot em' and they say 'FREEZE!'. And that's all. Actually, sometimes, they actually have handcuffs cuz the parents let them buy handcuffs and they arrested them, and wrapped them around the tree. (the child can exaggerate the truth :)) And that's all.

Uhhh.. in Las Vegas my dad shoved me off (big huge lie) of the tallest tower where rides are and I was beating (his heart) so fast that I couldn't stand it. That's how scared I was because I don't like looking off edges. My dad was scared on the plane, I was braver than my dad. We rented a car, I was filled with packages all around me when it was the first day. When it was night we rented a hotel and we put all our stuff there and I said, "Finally, I get some air!" (regarding shoving 7 people and all their luggage into a rental van). Um, when it's in the middle and when we get off almost, we get to have snacks. I like the cheese sticks that have dippin' cheeses. (that's regarding the snacks on Southwest). They are 100 calorieums (calories, he's talking about those 100 calorie granola bars).

8 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I like your stories MONKEY!!! BUT!!!

You need to tell your mom that she doesn't need to narrate them as she types them for you because they are just as fun if not FUNNER without the narration...

No offense NV...

Monkey, we need to talk HERO shop sometime so drop me a line and we'll do a pop-tart or somethin', later....

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Oh, I musta missed the part where we asked for your opinion? :) I can add my 2 cents whenever I want. Besides, when he's saying his dad pushed him off of a building, I kinda like to clarify :)

Steven said...

My dad shoved me off the tallest tower once, and it was taller than yours, so there! ;)

Steve~

Unknown said...

Thanks for the translated edition! I dont speak boychild just yet.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Well, I think everyone should speak boychild. I speak it so why not the rest of the world...

Right-On Monkey...

Sirdar said...

Hey Monkey. Sounds like you are having fun with the nerf guns. Don't worry about your dad pushing you off the tallest tower...one day when you get older you can get him back.

I used to play Army too when I was young. It sure was fun.

Keep running from the girls. They are just trouble. Ask your dad about that. :-)

prettykitty said...

okay, first of all, don't let girls catch you. they have cooties. and they will get you in trouble. because first they'll be playing with you and next they'll be tattling on you.

and what is it with boys and guns? my lil bro shot me in the face at least 5 times. once was with a regular nerf gun. the 2nd time was a rubber bullet. 3rd was a water gun and 4th was a super soaker. by the 5th time, you'd think i would learn to protect myself, but he shot me between the eyes with one of those pellet guns. seriously, aim for a leg or something next time.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.