Monday, January 8, 2007

Monkey on HEROES

Typed by mom, no translations cuz yer all nags :) Well, excpet for Patricia. Sorry Patricia, you rock :)

What I think is the man's the bomb, Sylar. Which is pretty bad. And they say how can a man blow up the world, which really freaks me out. And I mean the whole entire world, man. Crazy crazy crazy. So crazy. Cheerleader is lucky that she lived. My mom thinks that when Sylar was fighting off that building at the school, or something, ..um.. uh.. half of cheerleader's power went to Sylar and it caused him not to die. Neither one of them died. Ohhh. Then. Blu looks like the curly guy and the President. Umm. The boss, I think that the cheerleader's power that the person who got pushed off the edge.. him.. I think he's gonna die. And that's how the bomb prolly caused to blow up, cuz he stopped breathing when the President said, "Hey Hey Hey can you breathe". The President was trying to pick him up, and he couldn't hear him because he was deaf and he had 2 sorts of problems; he was deaf, and he couldn't breathe. Um, she thought that she could kill Sylar but it didn't happen, no man. All he did was like fast motion (insert jumping around and guns and acting here) through the glass splat red all over the place. My mom didn't like that part. The son broke his arm or something and there is something wrong with his leg, I don't know why she threw the kid. Why didn't the original girl shoot the bad girl. She should have took the gun (insert acting here) turned it around and shot her. (explained she is the same person..) Oh. And that's all.

3 comments:

prettykitty said...

this made my head hurt more than watching that hiro guy try to do whatever his superpowers make him do. i watched something tonight and he was watching some blind dude paint a picture. honestly, that's about all i know about the show.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Okay, Monkey we need to get together and really talk about this because I have a whole lot of theories about what IS REALLY going on...

I think when the new season starts on January 22nd we can talk shop. Until then I'll see ya' on the flip side...

Tell yer MOM to take it easy because heroes need lovin' too...

Later...

Chalice said...

I will be watching when the new seasons starts Monkey Boy. Especially since Blu looks like someone on the show :)

Besides I feel like I have missed out on so much. Maybe I need you to dill me in because you seem to know way more about the show than your mom and Blu!!